Maisey Yates has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I'd like to thank Maisey, and to encourage anyone who hasn't been following her excellent blog to mosey on over and take a look at her inspirational blog.
Apparently I'm supposed to reveal 7 little know facts about myself, so here goes!
1. As well as living in Ireland, I've lived in England, Africa and Singapore.
2. I live in a 245 year old house that's been in my husbands family since it was built.
3. I also write mysteries.
4. I once wanted to be a stuntwoman, before I realised I was both unathletic and a scaredy-cat.
5. I used to run Apple Ireland's training centre.
6. I can't juggle. (Surprised?)
7. I met my husband when I was fifteen.
Now I have to nominate 7 cyberspace friends, whose blogs I admire, so here they are:
1. Lorraine Wilson - a haven of calm and good advice - and funny. That's a given!
2. Alison Wells - a fellow Irish blogger, with lots to say.
3. Joanne Cleary - Romantic and determined, what a combination!
4. Vanessa O'Loughlin - Aka Sam Blake. A font of useful information, and a great friend...
5. Trish Wylie - Without whom I wouldn't be blogging!
6. Lacey Devlin - Chocolate addict with a beaver suit.
7. Kristi Thompson - For the internet's first blog-com. Part blog, part sitcom.
And for new Kreative fellow bloggers, these are the rules:
1- Thank the person who awarded you
2- Copy the logo and paste it on your blog
3- Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4- Name (up to 7) things about yourself that people might find interesting
5- Nominate (up to 7) other Kreativ Bloggers
6- Post links to the blogs you nominate
7- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated