Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stealing Gold


New Book Alert!

Book 4 of the Logan Series is on preorder at Amazon now at a reduced pre-order price!



I had a blast writing this one, and I hope you have just as much fun reading it!

Here's a little about it...

“There’s no way I’m gonna play the voice of a squirrel. How desperate do you think I am?”
Very desperate, as it turned out.
The Princess of Country, Stacy Gold, desperately needs a new contract after her manager steals and runs, but in order to get it, she must placate her label by agreeing to become the voice of an animated squirrel in Bibi’s Big Adventure.
Resolute filmmaker Adam Logan wants nothing to do with his ex-wife, Stacy Gold, but when the voice of Bibi Squirrel has to be recast due to an unfortunate twerking incident, he’s forced to work with her or lose his company.
When secrets and lies from their past explode, can Stacy and Adam’s new relationship survive the fallout?

All books in the Logan Series are standalones, each featuring a different Logan sibling.

I'll be shouting about the book again on release day (16 May) but if you want to make sure it is on your kindle on the first day of release, and at the reduced price, go grab it from Amazon now!
Here's the link:

http://getbook.at/stealinggold




10 comments:

  1. The information you have to say this is very helpful at all, a lot of interesting things that I got from the article you wrote Nyeri Sendi Pantangan Makanan Bagi Penderita Kolesterol Tinggi
    Thank you very much been willing to share this exciting news to us all Obat untuk Menyembuhkan Maag Kronis Penyebab Radang Paru-Paru
    I would be very happy if you continue to write more recent news can certainly help many people Obat Abses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not happened in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    obat fistula ani paling ampuh
    obat benjolan di selangkangan
    obat penghancur batu ginjal

    ReplyDelete