Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love On The Vine - again

I have the rights back on a novella previously with The Wild Rose Press, and have today published it again on Amazon and it is trickling through to iTunes, Kobo, B&N etc as I write. Currently 99c on Amazon, but I expect it to go free on Amazon soon, as it will be free for a while on the other sites.

The book has been altered slightly and re-edited - I considered adding in some steamier sex to bring it from a sweet rating to a spicy rating, but in the end, decided to leave it as a sweet as my current wip is definitely on the hotter side!

Here's the cover, isn't it gorgeous?


p.s. I hope to have a release date soon for the last book in the Under the Hood series, coming this summer!


2 comments:

  1. Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Toko Glucoberry Cara Supaya Cepat Hamil Bahaya Merokok
    I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Obat Mata Plus Obat Arthritis Leher

    ReplyDelete