Friday, May 6, 2011
A new blog award!
The award was the Versatile Blogger award, here are the rules:
The rules for this award are:
Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
Share seven random facts about myself.
Pass the award along to 10 new-found blogging buddies.
Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Okay, so here goes! First up, thank you Diane! Here's a link to Diane's blog.
7 random facts about myself? Gosh it'll be difficult to think of ones I haven't revealed already...
1. I used to have 2 pairs of glasses, one to wear, and one to go around neck for reading. But I kept getting the neck ones squashed when getting hugged, so upgraded to varifocals. They're fab!
2. I absolutely hate the word 'moist'. (Please don't abuse this knowledge!)
3. I'm 5'2" and many of my heroines are similarly 'vertically challenged.'
4. I love pink champagne.
5. I'm suffering from a strange crush on McSteamy at the moment. Yes, I know it's wrong.
6. I find sleeping very useful for moving the plot of my story along, and always want to write when I wake up.
7. Last year I did a chilling voice-over in a radio play. Mwaaahaaa!
Next, 10 new found, blogging buddies.... hmm .... I've decided to link to resources rather than bloggers, so I haven't contact them. And I couldn't find ten, so I'm doing 5. Sorry!
1. WriteExpress - for help with rhyming, its addictive!
2. Cliche Finder - because you need to find them, to get rid of them!
3. ConfusingWords - because confusing trips me up sometimes.
4. National Punctuation Day - Why not?
5. BrainyQuote - Because it tells you stuff like: A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.(Thomas Carlyle).
So, because I haven't passed the Versatile Blogger on, if you're new to my blog, and follow, consider yourself 'gifted' and do pass it on! Or, heck, if you're a regular follower, and you want to be versatile, help yourself!
Posted by Sally Clements at 9:51 PM